Permit Services

Serving the Pacific Northwest

HFI can take care of virtually any permitting process related to land management or development. We handle permits with federal, state, county and city agencies.

Below is a partial list of applications we most commonly deal with:

Department of Fish and Wildlife: Hydraulics Permits, dealing with any operation in or near water under the authority of the Department of Fish and Wildlife such as building bridges, installing culverts, filling wetlands, harvesting timber.

Department of Natural Resources: Washington State Forest Practices for timber harvesting, reforestation, road building and grading, herbicide applications and fertilization projects.

Department of Revenue: Forest Excise Tax Returns and Current Use Taxation.